Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Expect the Unexpected

       Some of you are expecting me to post my opinions about the election yesterday, and some of you (those who know me) know that I really don't like politics all that much, so I'll just steer clear. Well you're both wrong. This blurb is the most I'm going to say about said election. You won't get my opinions, but I'm not completely avoiding it, so HAHA!.

On Monday, I did an amazing thing. I finished the first semester of my Pre-Calc class through BYU online (except for the final, which I take tomorrow)!You're probably thinking "You finished a class? Whoopdie-do." Well, this is impressive, because I did it in about 3 weeks, maybe 4. I know it was dumb of me to put it off until the very last possible second, however, that's just what I do. Besides, by the time I finally got geared up and ready to go on it, I ended up in the hospital. For 6 weeks. With a collapsed lung. And a herniated intestine. When you do your math under those (or similar) circumstances, then we can talk. Besides, it's not the point that I'm a lazy procrastinator, even after three years of honors classes. The point is that I got it done!

I would also like to tell you a story about my cousin. Yes, it relates to the blog of an optimist. So one day, Mom, Aunt, Cousin 1(older cousin), Cousin 2 (younger), and myself went out for ice cream. Cousin 1 decided he'd like a doughnut instead. On our way to Dunkin' Donuts, I asked Cousin 2 what kind of ice cream he got. He explained (in detail). Finally, at the end, he added "I already ate the whoop cream." Yes, whoop cream. Not whipped, whoop. Cousin 1 (can sometimes be a little bit of a butt) says "It's whipped, , not whoop." Cousin 2 turns to me and says "I can say it however I want. Don't listen to him." Exactly. You can say (or do, or wear, or see) it however you want to, and you surely don't have to listen to your older brother (or judgmental idiots).

Don't get me started on judgmental idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment