Saturday, November 24, 2012

Madame Confusion

Madame Confusion has become my new friend... or enemy... my fr-enemy. I'm still extremely confused by this whole matter. For a while, I had kind of accepted it, but now I'm like

WHAT?
HUH? 
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Isn't it supposed to work the other way? Aren't I supposed to be less sure in the beginning, then get more comfortable?Well it just seems fake. It doesn't feel like this is happening. It feels like it's just a dream. I mean, I slept all day today. WTF? I've never done that before. I feel like a different person... I don't want to be a different person, I liked who I was, thanks. I loved who I was.. Who I AM. This is only making me stronger. 

This is only making me stronger. This is only making me stronger. This is only making me strongerThis is only making me stronger. This is only making me stronger.....

No comments:

Post a Comment