Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fried

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE POSTED ON THE EVENING OF NOVEMBER 3rd...but the internet quit on me.


I try so hard to be optimistic, I really do, however, sometimes, I just need to cry. Tonight, my Grandma took my mom and me to see Daddy Long Legs, which is a play. It was a great show! There were only two cast members! It was a musical, and usually I love musicals, but tonight there was a song about graduation and it just made me really sad. I miss my friends. I miss having a social life. I text people in the middle of the day, and then, when they don't respond, I remember that they have lives, they have school. I miss home. I haven't talked to a person my age since we've been here. The only people I've spoken to that are even close, are my cousins, ages 8 and 10. I died my hair today. It's purple, but I've already shown everyone I'm going to see for the next few weeks.

It's hard to see the purple :/.
When I take a better picture, I'll post it. 

Okay, my computer is wigging out, so I'll just write with the words centered. Thanks for listening, it really helped me to vent a little. Tomorrow, we're going to an "Estate Sale." I've never been to an "Estate Sale" before... I actually don't even know that I've been to a garage/yard sale. Hopefully that will go well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment