Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Hmm...

Wow, I have lots to write about today. For the last three days, I've been brainstorming. Every day, I've had a topic to write about and then something gets in my way, and I don't get to posting. So, on with the important stuff.

   Mom and I have FINALLY moved into our own house! It's a cute little house, two bedrooms, a kitchen, a dining room (we never dine lol), a living room, and a family room. Oh, and I can't forget the basement! The basement is where my DANCING SPACE is going to go. We are working on getting a piece of plywood for me to tap on! And, it's so good to have my own space again. Not that I don't love my mom, and not that I don't just love sharing a bed with her, but I'm so glad to have my own room, and to not feel bad when I stay up until 3 a.m.

     Now, second thing: Thanksgiving. In the spirit of T-day, people have been posting on Facebook one thing a day that they are thankful for. So, here I'm thankful for how truly great my life is. It could be so so much worse. That was my positive side, now here is my negative side. To those of you who are thankful for Sonic, or Facebook, or cleaning supplies, I just want you to be aware of how juvenile those things are. Whether you post it or not, I hope you really realize the big things. Yeah, Sonic saves you from a crazy thirst, but even if there was no Sonic, at least you have family, at least your family is healthy and happy, and at least you're not starving.
     On that note, I will say a few things that I am thankful for.

  • I am thankful that my stomach surgery went well. 
  • I am thankful that my stomach problem was not at all related to the CF, and we don't have to worry about it happening again. 
  • I am thankful that we have a place to live here in STLMO, and that we have family here to support us. 
  • I am thankful that the bonds I have with my dad and my brother are strong enough to survive this distance
  • I am thankful that we managed to stabilize my pneumothorax.
  • I am thankful  that we live in such a world where we have the technology and intelligence to deal with stuff like this. 
And, the final note is....
Look at the picture, compare it to previous pictures I've posted. 
Something's missing.... What could it be?


2 comments: