Wednesday, October 24, 2012

"Gotta Keep Your Head Up, Hey-ay...."

"...Gotta let your hair down, Ho-oh..." Those are literally the only lyrics I know to that song. I don't even know the title! Despite all that, it's still been running through my head all day. So I thought I'd try it. I let my hair down and headed outside for a walk... And almost instantly went back inside. It's like a billion degrees here in STL, MO. (That's going to be the new abbreviation for St. Louis, Missouri). And, to make it worse, there humidity is at least that many times worse than in New Mexico.

I miss NM. I'm not saying STL MO is bad, I just miss NM. There you go, you have it on record. I never ever thought I'd say that in a million years, but it's true. Of course, I never would have predicted any of this would happen. It just goes to show you that no matter how hard you work, or how much you plan your life, you have no idea what's coming next. I mean, I think that after I finish typing, I'll post this on my blog, then share it on Facebook as a friendly reminder. However, I could just barely finish this sentence before my mom calls me and says she needs a ride somewhere, then I forget about this until tomorrow......

.....Nope, no call. So I guess for now, life will continue as predicted. I'll let you know if that changes though. ;)



     A few posts back, I asked if pictures were good. I got lots of positive responses, then have failed to post another picture, lol. None of my pictures fit the topic very well. So, every once in a while, if I haven't posted a picture recently, I'll choose one at random and share it with you, or I'll take a picture of myself, just to give you an update on how I look (which hasn't changed really at all in the last few months.... except I'm no longer just skin and bones... yeesh that was scary)

The picture for today is..... DRUM ROLL...  dadadadadadadadadadadada

DUT DUT TADA!!!!


This photo was taken at Cape Meares in Oregon. It is one of my absolute favorites because it's my brother, my dad, and me, and now that they're in a different state than me, I love pictures like this. Another reason I love it is because Reilly is so FREAKING TALL!!!! Well, Dad's tall too (Rei had to get it somewhere, hehe), but the way Reilly stands with his chin up, JUST so he can appear even taller! Haha, that kid never fails to remind me how much taller than me he is.... I miss you guys :(


51 Days  Till Christmas Break

No comments:

Post a Comment