Sunday, October 21, 2012

"I'm Bored"

"'I'm bored' is a useless thing to say. You live in a great, big, vast world that you've seen none percent of. And even the inside of your own mind is endless. It goes on forever inwardly. Do you understand? Being the fact that you're alive is amazing, so you don't get to be bored." 
This doesn't happen so much during the school year, but over the summer, I cannot count high enough to tell you how many times I see "I'm bored" on Facebook, (and to make it worse, "bored" is usually spelled wrong). So, one day I saw this on... somewhere. Pinterest, maybe? Anyway, it doesn't matter where I saw it. I wrote it down because I found it when I was in the hospital, and if anywhere is going to make a person bored, it'll be that place. I was there for six weeks, then home for two days, then back in the hospital for another week, and not once did I think the words "I'm bored." Somehow, I managed to entertain myself for six weeks in a small, white, disgusting hospital room. If that's possible, I'm just absolutely positive that someone who is not in the hospital can find a way to entertain him/herself. And this post just proves it. Whoever said this is totally correct. Our minds are infinitely full of things to do, even if it's just writing a story in your head, or designing a roller coaster in your head. (How much fun would that be?)  Heck, maybe even start a blog! Lol, just kidding.

    And if you're so dumb that you can't entertain yourself, maybe send me an email, or comment and I'll help you with your creative intelligence.

And just an FYI, anyone who posts anything about being bored on Facebook ever again, you will meet the virtual wrath of Maggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment