Thursday, October 18, 2012

Peace, Love, and Rice Krispie Treats

Lucky you! Two posts today! But this one wont be nearly as extensive. We are all packed up... Well, that's a lie. The car is basically full, but we still have stuff in the condo... :? Uh oh.
According to google maps, it's 16 hours from our condo to grandma and grandpa's house in Glendale, MO. It's going to be a long day, but my crazy car buddies (Mom and Her Sister) claim we're leaving at 4:00 a.m. What?!?! Seriously?!? Oh boy. Guess I'll be sleeping in the car.
My last day in New Mexico (for a while) was actually really nice. I got to see some people very very dear to my heart. One of them even made me Rice Krispie treats!
Honestly, it's gonna be hard to cross that border tomorrow. I'm gonna cry, and maybe throw something, but I just hope that once we cross that border, it'll start to feel okay again. Right now, it's a heavy feeling in the pit of my stomach, because now we're really leaving Dad and Brother at home. This past month has been hard, but we've seen them every weekend, and a few times extra. Now we're really leaving. So I guess this post will start the countdown.

57 days until Christmas break.

So this post was more extensive than I planned. I just got on a roll. Good night. The next time I post, I will no longer be a New Mexican, and that makes me sad. Why? I have no clue because I hate New Mexico... Except for the blue sky. I'm gonna miss the blue sky....

No comments:

Post a Comment